Saturday, April 14, 2012

Solider Baby March On

Being overly mature can be great but many fail to acknowledge it's faults. The thing is you can't acknowledge what you never witness.
By censoring my thoughts and emotions and daily events I am defeating the purpose of my blog being a free place to share myself.
My successes my failures my ups and downs.
Your day can go from amazing and down the drain in a matter of mins.
Thinking about my last few posts and this one included I reflect on one of the first poems I posted on here.
I described how everyone can have their rainy days but its up to them to allow the sun back in.
I had my time to vent and to release in my writing that's what I do.
But I am CHOOSING to move on. To smile again.
Not to forget but to not let my emotions hinder whats more valuable in my life.
The things you learn when being the "mature girl" the "strong girl" ... whatever they call it.
I am myself.
And no matter how hard it may be I've had my rainy day  and I'm done with the dark skies.
I have to stand in faith.
So when someone asks how are you doing?
I say "Fine."
Because I'm Letting Go and Letting God.
_______________________________________________
___________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

Solider march on.
Dry your eyes
Stand Tall
They can't see you fall
Or else they will loose faith
To see you down will bring their weak spirits down
Solider keep face.
They are watching
Waiting
The moment you fall they want to loose hope
Use it as an excuse to fall into their insecurities
Stand Tall Solider
Ties your shoes tight
You have the skill, the talent, the weapons they can't even imagine.
March on for you
Then for your followers
You are an example
Solider you are a prodigy
A vessel of God.
Dry your eyes Solider.
It's time to get back into the war.
Save Her.
Save Him.
Save Them all with your words.
Soilder baby march on.

No comments:

Post a Comment