Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Series of Poems (1)

So late last night I wrote a 3 poems back to back in a matter of mins. They aren't meant to be pulled apart. Just thoughts barely organized I think. I was so weak and tired I didn't even want to open up my laptop. So I wrote them in my phone and I am posting them now. I should be posting my wedding post but that will have to wait. These writing are more imminent at the moment last night.
_________________________________________________________________


My heart has never felt so heavy
Theres a weight i cant lift
My body is tired bur sleep is dreadful.
I close me eyes and its you...
I don't wanna miss
Vision all fucked up now
You havd wings and could do no wrong
Full of jokes and promises that could fustrate me but I held onto them all.
Pear shaped jewels make me cry
Now I gotta keep it in the drawer.
Can't eliminate you
Its not that easy
The more I push you away this weight aches
The pressure is getting serious
Pushing against my morals and my spirit and my soul
GOD order my steps I don't know what to do.
Bring peace to my chest to my world
Return the wings now broken and frail
they lay overexposed
black and white
scratched
Damn.
Silent streams in a cold Savannah night
My anger subsiding
but the Pressure rising
Shallow breaths
Gasp for clean air
weight
pressure
dragging me to the bottom
No one to cry to
This strong girl in need of a moment
Silent streams in a cold Savannah night
Drowning.

No comments:

Post a Comment