Monday, April 30, 2012

Quick Review from ATLANTA NATURAL HAIR SHOW!

Saje Creations Photography helped cover the Taliah Waajid Natural Hair Show in College Park, Atlana, Georgia!

I traveled with my Salon, The Nappy Hutt!! I promoted the salon of course, my natural hair, and my photography. I took lots of pictures of A LOT of people and companies within this two day hair show. Not to mention I covered a lot of performances from upcoming artists and celebrity Tank.

I am just getting back to Savannah and hope to slowly but swiftly begin uploading images tomorrow so that you can tag yourselves, LIKE me on facebook, and experience the power and possibilities of being NATURAL!

Here is the link to my facebook page where I will be posting the images!!

Saje Creations Photography!!

No comments:

Post a Comment