Monday, April 2, 2012

McGregor & Gardner Family Finale

Here is the outcome of my Photo Foundations II final image. Its huge!!
And currently wrapped in plastic behind my bed.
I hope you can see the images.
LATER... I will post more individual  images from the families.

My teacher, Professor McDaniel, was impressed and loved how ambitious of an assignment I took on. The only thing he suggested was to include time stamps on the images so that the viewer can clearly see how the polyptch is supposed to be read and so that the viewer understands the sequence of each cluster of images.

Each cluster either shows what is happening concurrently as the big image above it OR it is showing what happened before and after the bigger image above it.

I hope you all can see it well enough. Blogger made me reduce the size tremendously. It is orignally 30inches across(width)

No comments:

Post a Comment