Sunday, June 3, 2012

Freshman Year of College: COMPLETE!

Glory Be To God I have finally completed my first year in college at SCAD. By the grace of God I pray that I can complete my BFA in 2 more years instead of 3.

Spring Quarter Kicked my butt with Relay For Life, expensive behind 3D Design class, Color Technique, and Art History 2.

I came out with an A in design.
An A in Color Technique (PHOTO class)
And a B in Art History 2 -___- idk how it was so easy and I got all A's on everything except for 2 assignments where I got a B.


This Summer I am taking 2 classes at PBSC back at home and then in the FALL I will be taking:

CMPA 100
Intro to Printmaking
and Controlled Lighting

I am very excited about the Fall I will be in an apartment with my good friend Jessica, she's an architecture major. I get to finally experience Printmaking and I FINALLY take my lighting photography course. Light is just so important to me and I miss shooting the body and such and I have been reserving all of my brilliant ideas for this class.

Currently I am spending my extra week in Savannah with my financial advisor and good friend Marsha :) I love her family so much. She was right that the boys would finally get to me but not enough where I don't wanna see them smile or make them laugh and care for them. I can't wait to be a permanent babysitter for them in the Fall especially since I will have my car.

As of right now I still do not have a place to live in the Fall. Jessica and I have been looking but her Dad's realator highly suggested we wait till June. And yesterday I did a search and there were an abundance of homes available starting July1st and on. So I found some great places we are going to go see this Thursday and I hope one of them is a winner!

I have been patient and I am not worried about it. I know God will provide a safe and beautiful home for us to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment