Saturday, June 16, 2012

Taking advantage of Florida: Modeling Take 3

As a native to Florida and living in the an optimal location in south florida I am less than an hour away from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the Palm Beaches. While home for the summer break I am choosing not to return to my retail job at Macys but to make my business a priority. I am trying to get gigs to photograph and I so far I have some booked for the Fall and I am working with my good friend and business resource hub Khadene McClean. Her business Kreativ Myndz will keep me fairly busy recording the events she puts together. She is also doing a modeling/acting workshop this July which I can take advantage of and add to my modeling world education.

Now once again I must say I am in no way attempting a complete career out of modeling. But I want to be the success story of the business man that models on the sides. I have always loved being in front of the camera as well as behind it and with so much going on in the Miami area why not get serious and take advantage of my surroundings!

I applied to quite a few local agencies two days ago, I even applied to FORD Miami lol for kicks and giggles. So far I have gotten 2 calls and will be going to 2 interviews tomorrow. Thanks be to God I have lots of recent professional images of me and I've been working on those to create a CD portfolio. I have lots of favorites but only picking the ones that show the most versatility in my style and looks.

Check out some images!







Wish me luck!!! This Girl needs the money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment