Friday, June 22, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 MY BLOG!

Looking back at some old posts I realized that This month June is when my blog was born.
My very first post I just updated was published on 6-8-2011.

This blog was my brothers idea, Solomon, The Sensible One, Child # 3. I was in Orlando when i was saying I wanted to record my life experiences now that I was going to college. I felt like a lot was going to happen and change and it would be a good time. He showed me how Blogger connected to my gmail and later when I got home I did it, created my first blog post.


Now that blogger has updated and google plus has come into existence I can widen my audience. Unfortunately I still only have 4 followers, YET I have at least 20 views a day, and when I'm being an active blogger I have at least 100views a day. Come on people why can't you commit?! lol. Its cool. I'm not hear to rack up the number of followers but to pour my heart out about things that define, effect, and shape me.

This blog has grown from some simple poems and complaints. To...
A photography review resource center
Updates of my work and projects and classes
A Natural Hair Diary
Athlete on Pause lol
And a love for modeling/acting just being a paid personality.

If my post ever seem late its because I don't like posting just text without an image.
And if I ever forget to put up a post I said I would I'll realize it eventually, since I have no one COMMENTING to remind me about them :P

Lol, but really to my blog, Happy Birthday love, thanks for being my friend, my ventilation, and my voice.





#STATS as of Today June 22, 2012
Pageviews today
119
Pageviews yesterday
29
Pageviews last month
843
Pageviews all time history
 
 
 
 
 
3,835
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All from 70 posts.
Thank You for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment