Sunday, June 17, 2012

One Source Talent

OST is one of the agencies I visited on Saturday and I liked them alot. They have a lot of locations, legit, and not about wasting your time. I hope to only hear more great things about them later today since they invited me back for a second final interview!!

If its God's will today may be the day I final get with an agency for castings. The great thing is that I'm open to a lot of things. Because of my size I can do runway and because of my flexiblility and comfort in speaking roles I could do commercials too!
Remember the little boy in the Doritos commercial?! Well thats one of their talents that got that spot in the commercial as the little boy Jayln. I really really really hope alll goes well!

Wish me luck!!

Here is the link to the commercial! it never gets old!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bptmb0Ygmus

No comments:

Post a Comment