Saturday, February 2, 2013

Liars!

-__-

That's my initial face when I find out someone has lied to me.
I just don't understand WHY LIE?!

The truth is light and it will always come out!

James 3:8, "But no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison."

People say oh I wanted to tell you in person, or oh you were having a good day i didn't wanna tell you bad news... -__-

Let me tell you I don't need anyone PLAYING GOD trying to determine what I can and can't handle. You are not my master, you are not my savior. Everything happens for a reason, Lies always go over better when you are upfront about them too. If you let months go by knowing that you did something awful yet try to continue a happy normal life YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF!
You know the truth.
God knows the truth.
And there is a good chance you have a witness in most cases that you may not even know about.

I'm not saying you should tell all your business so not to lie. But if you are uncomfortable telling someone something let them know! Don't give them a false story cause you don't want them to know the real one. That's how a small lie gets built up for days and years and so on...

I'm at an age and a point where I just feel so disgusted when someone lies to me. Depending on how much I trust and love them that disgust can grow to heart ache and distance separation. Sometimes you lie and don't even notice, But you need to come around and fix your lie. Make it known and apologize. Now if I barely know the person and I catch them in a lie...then shoot its an easy eye roll and good day sir or madame!

What does the BIBLE say about lies?

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

________________________________________________________________________________

At age 20 I can honestly say that this week is the toughest week I have had in a really long time. Within this week great things have happened but they've been shadowed by dark sad things at the same time. I have a feeling in my heart that has me tense and reaching out to God like never before.
Sometimes I'm scared, I'm sad, I'm lost but that's where the test comes in. Despite my sad reflections I have to remember what does Jesus say? What comfort and help can he provide me?

Philippians 4:6-7, “Be anxious about nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be known unto God and the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your heart and mind.” 

I was taught the steps of a Good Man are ordered. God doesn't want you to walk a life a failure and darkness. But in all your desires and aspirations I was taught you should bring it up to God and ask him if this is his will. Ask God to remove anything from your life that displeases him and to order your steps in the word of Christ, himself.

Psalms 37: 23-26 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord upholdeth him with His hand. I have been young and am now old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful and lendeth and his seed is blessed.
Psalms 199: 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

1 Corinthians 10:13 says...
International Standard Version (©2012)
No temptation has overtaken you that is unusual for human beings. But God is faithful, and he will not allow you to be tempted beyond your strength. Instead, along with the temptation he will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to endure it. King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
 
I have all these keys and aides in the Bible yet I sometimes feel that I find them too late. But its never too late. When God makes his word known to me on the Internet, through a friend, or another means that IS my way out of a tough situation.

Matthew 11:28, “Come unto me all you that labor and are heavy laden with the burdens of life. When you come I will give you rest.”

Though my battles may seem long I know Christ is with me. I pray that this post blesses someone one day.

I'm coming LORD...


 





>>>More information how to walk with God http://www.borntofish.com/graceap/steps.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment