Sunday, February 3, 2013

Swimming in Thoughts

Guided by random songs on Pandora
I've been pushed in a pool
Swimming in thoughts of not just me but you.
I'm a fixer I motivate I take control I deliver a resolution
But for once and of all times God has stopped me in my tracks.
I can't fix it
Its not my life to control
HE has the resolution and YOU have to seek Him for it.

Listening to songs that may reflect us....
 


Listening to songs that might sum up your thoughts...

 


Listening to songs that start to explain my thoughts...
Better yet this one by Jill Scott is dead on...


As Ceelo would say, I'm a fool for you.
The fool in me will never blame you outright
The good in me wants to fast forward two weeks.
Meanwhile the fool wants to just let things be
The bitch in me can't stop speculating what the fool in me refuses to believe.
The drive in me keeps my equilibrium in one peace...
That's how the grades stay up
And the career stays on track
Despite the roller coaster my drive will be in tack.
I'll love you like my heart desires.
I'll yearn you'll feel the same.
When God is ready for me to wake up he'll drag me out of these divisions
And truth will have no choice but to be my friend
Maybe then I'll return to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment