Monday, February 25, 2013

RIP

I was trying to deactivate a joint FB page I created years ago with Pear but I forgot the email address.
I went to it and wen to the about page and found something I wrote a while back:

Pearanie = ♥

"We're two made into one.
Best Friends
Sillies
Firsts' and lasts'
And Forevermores.
We're the soon to be,
The never Ending.
We're the unexpected but everywhere accepted.
We are...PEARANIE."

-Lil' Silly-Pee



Perry always told me "I'll never let you do anything you'll regret" -Silly Pee
And I don't regret a thing...

If anything I grew and learned and God brought me here. To a place where I must put God first. My mistake was making something in my life bigger than God himself. That was no-no but not anymore. My eyes are no longer blurred I just pray that his vision will clear up as well. Sooner than later for his sake.

Nevertheless, I'm gonna force myself to see the light that God always puts out for me ahead of my every footstep. Its time for me and God to build the relationship I've desired for soo long. I never knew this was the path he would take... but no one said loving God was filled of things you like. Its going to be tough and I might not like it sometimes but I have to have faith that HE knows best. He will bring me the desires of my heart. And whether thats Perry or not i don't know. But by getting closer to God the path he has for me will become clearer to me and one day he will reveal to me the man that reflects the love that God has for me. I'm going to trust and believe that and Love God for he loved me first.


R.I.P.   Pearanie - 04-24-10 > < 02-21-13

Leave it in God's hands and let Him do his divine work!
I post this because its something I am over coming that may be a blessing to someone else's life.
You are not in control of your life, if you want to get an understanding of what to do and where you are going in life you need to conversate with God and ask him to remove the distractions and noise so that His divine still voice can be heard loud and clearly in your heart. But I'll tell you what I learned later, when you sincerely make that prayer be prepared for what you are praying for it won't be easy, you may be shocked, you may cry, you may loose some people, but its all apart of God's divine plan. Like my spiritual mommy told me, a year from today I will look at this as a small thing of the past. 

All of this is easier said than done, but my heart is passionate about my Savior and I know only he can come in and heal my heart and provide me the understanding I must patiently seek.

GLORY BE TO GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment