Friday, February 22, 2013

FISS @ University of Florida

So this weekend I have been in FLORIDA!!

The Florida Invitational Step Show(FISS) in Gainesville happens Valentines Day weekend every year on the University of Florida Campus.
Representing the Iota Men my Perry stepped twice in the show. He had a solo step representing Iota Phi Theta. His step went IN!!! He did a really good job, it was fast and clean and percise, and thankfully his FRAT backed him up in the stands. All the other iotas were centaur walking in the bleachers and Perry was on the mainstage. It went so hard my video is all shakey because of their stomping lol! But its a blessing to feel the love and support of his Frat for him.

He also stepped in the NPHC Unity Step which was very cool too.
I was not able to get a gig as a photographer for FISS this year but you know what I was cool with that. It was nice to sit in the stands and enjoy the show. I took some video and snapped some shots of him as momentos but it was nice to be his girl reppin in the stands as well. I'm very proud of him. He is so passionate about stepping and representing and it really shined through in each performance.





On ANOTHER NOTE....

Some hair and fashion things went down too.
Charmine of Charming a La Mode styled my outfit for FISS and I twisted out my hair-do from The Nappy Hutt specific for this weekend.

Zakiyah of The Nappy Hutt gave me a quick sassy up do with the intentions of it later becoming a twist out.

I ALSO succeeded in getting my darn contacts in my eyes!! So I was looking amazing at FISS :)

Tonight I'm going to visit my Dad for dinner then tomorrow morning I will be off to Savannah!
Florida it was fun while it lasted! I will see you in the Spring for Spring Break!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment