Thursday, January 31, 2013

Be nice to everyone and you are never at fault.

Disappointed today.
I just don't understand.
How can someone choose to walk away from a friendship?
True friendships within stand the most.

Taught to forgive and be kind always.
But females can be best friends one day and then calling each other nasty names and avoiding them in public.
That's just too much work for me.
Am I wrong?
I honestly choose to be humble and nice to everyone despite what I or someone else hears or feels or thinks.

God is preparing my heart for something.
And I'm just going to trust him.
I know one thing for sure is I'm never backing down on my dreams, my goals.
I have a friend in Jesus and he has provided me with a loving family and man who supports my dreams.

Forget the rest.

And to be honest I did ask God to remove anything from my life that displeases him... who knows.
People come and go but you gotta stay true to yourself. Staying true to my art is me being close to my heart.

Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment