Sunday, January 27, 2013

There's None Like Him

God works in miraculous ways.

It hurts to look back on every time I allow myself to be down and sad
For hours I do the worst to my spirit
I allow myself to forget that I'm breathing
That I'm standing
That I'm intelligent
I allow myself to forget I serve a healer
A protector
A provider
An awesome God.
I linger in darkness and tears because I feel a lack of control
I feel that everything is going wrong and nothing is right
I feel divided and alone and at a lost
How foolish am I?
How immature was my mind?
My future is predestined by an awesome God.
I walk in the light of His grace
I lack control because it is His life to control
Everything is going wrong because I kept myself from seeing his light
And in the midst of it all He Never Ever left my side...

How incredible is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment