Friday, January 25, 2013

October 2012 Hair at The NAPPY HUTT

September- October hair doo.
If you read my blog about "HELP TIGHT BRAIDS" it was from THIS hair style!
As beautiful as it was the over lapping did cause some pain for a few sleepless nights. AFTER that I was able to fully enjoy the hair style.

This style is a total original! Overlapping braids, and two strang twist "shag" in the bag and bantu knotted two-strand twist at the top.





I LOVE LOVE LOVE styles that are versatile. so when I was ready I pulled down my bantu knots and had a head full of curly fry twists to play with.


Sorry for the pictures being side ways when I'm on my phone it doesn't let me turn them :/







This style was completed by Zakiyah at The Nappy Hutt in Savannah, GA 31401

No comments:

Post a Comment