Sunday, February 5, 2012

Worst Superbowl night ever...


I'm not a football fan but I LIVE for the commercials companies pay millions to air on superbowl night.

But tonight I'm not watching it because I suck and situations suck.
I was offered to go to a restaurant but thats money to spend and loud people to tolerate.
I could have gone in a friends room cause they got two TVs but it would be VERY boring because they aren't interested in the game or commercials at all.

The best offer I got to watch the game was in a room of guys who were cool calm and watching their football in peace. I could have gone there with some homework and worked during the game and watch the commercials when they came on.

BUT

As the day went on today I became aggrevated and knowing the week that is ahead of me fustrated me. This is the last week of midterms and getting ahead since next week i'm going out to see the Drake concert. And I was sad to decline my offer but not really since i would have been pushing myself to do something I wasn't wild about.

I got two roommates and one went to see her first Superbowl Game at a church event and the other insisted to stay in the room all day and watch the game online. I urged her to go out and watch it with friends because she is a real football fan but she stayed in the room. In my opinion watching the super bowl alone is like watching a new movie in the theatres alone. Who do you laugh and cry with?

I came back from belly dance practice at about 7pm and thought to myself...
I should be kind and since I'm not myself tonight I'd watch the game with her on her laptop...
Come to find out she is muting the commercials/ads and only watching the game.
THEN to further find out that not all the commercials air online cause she is watching it on NBC's sports network thing. They show you still images of the ads and provide links to watch the commercials after the game is over -___-
To make it WORSE I couldn't even catch the half time show because it didn't air online
-_________________________________-   (mega stale face!)
I'm thinking to myself okay steph at least you'll see the half time show, then i see posts on facebook talking about madonna's preformance and I'm like wtf when did that happen?!
sigh.

I bought a slice of pizza and looked up some teachers for next quarter.
And now I'm gonna do some watercolor painting that is due for my 8am class tomorrow and shower and take my behind to bed.

And no one will read this till way later cause the rest of the world is still enjoying the game...

Grreeeaatt!



Football images from a Brandon Flowers Event I did last summer in honor of the football sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment