Monday, February 6, 2012

The Permanent Collection

Permanent Collection...

After today's Tumblr post I realized that I have a permanent collection of models, or in simplier terms I have a set of models that will always be my models no matter what.

I'm trying to stay on top of my work by posting a new image on my tumblr everyday. This post than sends a duplicate to my facebook page and my twitter in hopes I will slowly but surely widen my span of viewers and fans of my work.

The Collection begins with:

Shanice Richards - I admire her beauty and care of her body and confidence in her walk. She was my first african american (she's really Jamaican) nude model. And from that moment on I was sold!

Perry Alfred - Because he is my boyfriend? I guess but he is a supporter and admirer of my work and the majority of my inspiration and ideas of nude photography come from him. I guess you can say he is my master canvas from which I develop my work.


Kayla Burke - Far too grown for her age but that's why we get along so well. I even worse when I was her age. She is an incredible athlete and a beautiful young woman. A natural model like all the women in my permanent collection.

Alexis Pitts - New to the collection and the first from my new SCAD friends. But she has the attitude of a true model and an appreciation for my work. When it comes to a photograph she always has her face ready for the lens.



The goal is to become "Internet Famous" as my friend Jonas tells me. If I can achieve that the job offers will come to me. Not to say that I will stop looking for work! But in my down time I will always have my work and my name out there. What I NEED is a graphic logo to tag my images with so that I can have a consistent image out there. Just recently I began using my real name on the portraits I took from the most recent shoot. I was iffy and still very emotinoal seeing my name on the images but I thought it was the right thing to do. I'm excited for the logo not only for its consistency it will provide but I think I will always be self concious to have MY name on my work in fear that I will be judged based off the knowledge that Stephanie Brown took it. If you see Saje Creations you just think oh new photo company. Stephanie Brown seems more like oh who is this girl?

Now as for the blog... I'm still not pushing to advertise it but I am more open to people knowing about it now. I link some of my posts to my Google+ and sometimes to my tumblr and gmail but never my facebook.

I hope all this work becomes effective soon...

 I know I can't rrush it but I got success of the brain.
I want my images tweeted about, blogged about, liked, loved and on your brain.
 Make Saje Creations or Stephanie Brown apart of your day ;)


<3 Stephanie B!

No comments:

Post a Comment