Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My apologies for now...

I'm Sorry i've been gone for a long time but I PROMISE you very very! soon I will be back with lots of information!

After my last post sometihng happened and it is a surprise for a special someone who reads my blog. So as badly as I want to post pictures and share my experiences I gottta wait till later when I see that special someone :)

Also tomorrow or really tonight not that its after midnight I will be attending my first real live concert!! Drizzy Drake will be on UF's campus and I'm very excited to experience his performance and hear his music with the love of my life.

I'm  blessed for the opportunities coming my way and you'll understand more later. I got a busy weekend ahead and God is showing me the way through it!


"Cast all your cares on ME"  I Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment