Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TO-DO LISTS

I will have some extra time coming up soon after my finals end and when I am taking a break from various daily responsibilities. I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. So I am going to make a list here on my blog to encourage you viewers to keep coming back and to remind me every time I log in what the hell I need to talk about!

  • Nappy Hut's new hair model?
  • For Colored Girls and new book
  • Writing a book of my own
  • Getting a Job in Savannah
  • Membership with LHCF
  • Biblical Enlightenment
  • My issue with the word "Friend"
  • Books I should read
  • How I know I want to marry you
  • The Value in a new camera lens
  • Living on my own
  • Summer Plans & Career Fair
  • New photographic study results



After Spring Quarter I will post:

  • Drawing Class images - sequence of all my art work from blank page to something great

  • Photo class projects - each project I did with statement and images


If anyone of you find the balls to comment you could recommend which one I do first. But yo probably won't so I'll do them as time permits and in some random order. I'll go back and cross out each one as I do it too.

<3

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment