Thursday, October 4, 2012

Allow me to RE-introduce myself...

My name is Stephanie Brown
On this day in history I was born TWO decades ago.

I am an artist
Photography is my medium
Nikon is my weapon
Together we make magic,
Put smiles on faces,
And Create memories on which the WORLD will one day reflect.

I am determined.
Overcome by faith.
Destined to achieve all that I believe
And I believe I can achieve all that I see.

I see the "impossible"
What you can't do is what you choose not to.
I choose to do it all.
Optimism will can and has gotten me far.

I got goals.
Things to do.
People to meet.
Business to procreate.
I work on that every day.

In the studio,
On the job,
Hearing vows,
Making people proud

I do this for me.
For Christ's sake.
I'm only in this world to praise His name.

Only two decades in
Ready to graduate
Moving fast
Destined to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment