Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tia Mowry SHORT HAIR!

So I NEVER NEVER NEVER do celebrity posts on my blog  but this one caught me way off guard!
Tia Hardrict, which everyone still says Tia Mowry (that's what you get for being famous since you were in diapers) CUT OFF all hair!!



For the very few in the world who may not know, Tia Mowry forms a duo with her twin sister Tamera Mowry and starred in Sister, Sister for years before I was born in 1992 lol. But growing up I watch the re-runs on TV all the time. They made that show and I've been obsessed with them since lol. Since the show they've made tv appearance and a few movies but other then that, that was it. THEN Tia got pregnant and I heard about a reality series coming to a STYLE network. I was so excited. So excited that I watch it faithfully and most the time I try and wait to watch it with my oldest sister Simone. There are things that Tia and Tamera do that I often compare to my sister and I. Every time we watch an episode we look at each other at certain funny moments. Even the emotional moments we're pointing fingers at whose who in our family lol. What I love the most about Tia and Tamera is their bond and love and dedication to their family and what they do. A fundamental I got from them actually is saying a simple Thank You to veterans or people in uniform. And I've done that everyday since I watched that special episode. I actually embrace those moments when they come cause the smile on their faces is so Worth it. Living in Savannah now I get to run into a lot of them since we have a pretty big military base here.


But let me go back to the hair cause I could probably write about these twins and every episode that has touched me. Speaking of books Tia wrote one which I hope to buy when I'm ready to have a baby. She keeps it real. According to US Magazine she cut it to save her time and spend more time with her son Cree Cree! That's very commendable. I can't wait to the new season to see what other factors led her to cut it all off. But long or short her hair is still soo soo beautiful.  Even though I know her hair is curlier than the picture shows (darn flat irons influencing beautiful curls). I tell ya they all got good genes! Have you seen her brother?! (Look Below!!) He's come a long way from Smart Guy and he's on a new show this year on ABC Family!! He's worth watching lol.


At any rate, whether its to save time or go NATURAL!! I defiantly encourage people to embrace their decisions and the moments like these. I meet too many girls who cover their natural hair cause its too short or chemically damaged it because its not the length they want. Embrace your curls, shrinkage, new growth, whatever you want to call it. And I'll have to have a post on its own about shrinkage cause its grown to be a word I don't like! Its misused!!

But to sum it up WATCH TIA AND TAMERA!!! If you loved Sister Sister or the twins in general you will love this! And Tamera is pregnant this season! So its time for the tables to turn! I just love this family so much. They just seem so genuine and you don't get that from a lot of people. Unfortunately I'm not a big tweeter so its hard to follow up with them on a day to day but one day we'll meet and do some great charity empowerment thing together or be their personal photographer lol. Either way I'll meet them one day.


New Season This Tuesday! I'll be watching ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment