Thursday, October 18, 2012

Personal Quote

Here is a personal quote that alot of people on Tumblr seemed to enjoy so I'm sharing it on my blogger.

"The worst part about being the tough girl is that you have no one to be weak in front of."

 
I said this last year when I was having a weak point and pretty much crying alone. I have a lot of friends who I give advice to and help guide them on good days and bad. But when I have a weak point I'm often left in solitude. Fragile individuals could loose hope seeing their strong hold breakdown. And other than God and one or two other distant adult women in my life, I'm the strongest one I know personally. I read about tons of stronger women and wish I could meet them so that I could go to them, but I don't dwell on that because Christ is my strong hold that will never leave me. So, I shed my tears, wipe my face, and get back to work. Sounds robotic but I'm so serious. I'm emotionally distraught so I can't help but cry, but when I'm done I grab a Kleenex and get back to homework, or editing photos like I'm all better. I don't do this to be fake because internally I'm still sad, but I'm also confident that God is going to take over and settle my troubled heart. Being patient is the only hard part.
 
 
 
And Here is another blog post where I wrote a poem about this type of situation earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment