Sunday, January 22, 2012

GOD is Able(Day 7)

Really GOD is ABLE!

It is 12:28am on Monday January 23rd and I just ate two glorious animal crackers!
Carbs oh my Lord how I missed you lol. And tomorrow morning I will slowly re-introduce meat to my body with a hearty breakfast before my 8AM class.

Its a bummer I'm typing this so late I had so many things in mind but I really have to go to bed and i am anxious to wake up just so i can eat. Not to mention I got a lot of praying to do tonight. Grateful, proud, thankful and blessed by GOD's mighty grace. GOD is able.

Today completes a journey that challeneged my mind, my spirit, and my physical body. I am so very blesssed to say that I Stephanie Brown completed a fast! All my life I thought that was something I could never do. I watched my mom fast meat for lent and than watched her fast for an entire day on Good Friday saying that could never be me. HA how nieve was I to part my lips and say those words. I can do this again and I will. And when Easter comes around this year, in my new mind, body and spirit I will be the one fasting Good Friday along with my mother.

So much more to discuss! Photos to upload and discuss as well!
Got my first Art History Exam this week and nervous bout it so it may be a few days till I get that out the way. I'll be back though.

My voice needs to be heard.

GOD will make a way.

Be blessed!
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment