Friday, January 20, 2012

DAY 3 and DAY 4

Okay! So these past 2 days flew by and I got behind. Thats the trouble with me and daily blogs I can't keep up!

I don't have too much to say about the fast. The bigger fasting updates will be in tonights post seeing how I'm just posting to recap on the past 2 days.

I do feel a difference in my day when I get busy like this though. I feel almost as if i don't have the Lords prescence as much as I did the first two days when I did nothing much but pray and munch and go to a few classes.

I think its a mental thing though...

Something that I am struggling with which I will get into later is letting go or not being so WORRIED about everything. I put things in GODs hands verbally yet I still hold onto the other end of it. Its not a trust issue though, at least I don't think so. I think its just me having a hard time of breaking out of my regular routine.

The dining hall closes at 7pm today so I have to take my food to-go :/ It is the weekend here at SCAD but having class on Friday as a make-up to the MLK holiday we had is messing with my chi big time!

At any rate talk to you guys soon. And the term "you guys" is a little lame because I have no real audience just the internet void to type and record my thoughts and processes. And like I told a friend today, I'm not cocky at all, but even with no viewers right now... I feel that my mindset, personality, physcology and methods of life are so unique and mature for my age that they should be shared even if I am only sharing it with my non-existent viewers.
Similar to how I talk to GOD. I feel like I do it subconsciously. When I think to myself or contemplate an idea I'm discussing it with GOD...yup thats what I think!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment