Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 5

Day 5 felt like I hit my peak, as well as my favorite number.

Two more days left and boy does it feel great!!
Its 11:55pm now and hopefully I finish typing this post so the date stamp is correct lol.

I woke up weak today. Joints weak, head woozy and i thought to myself did I drink all my water yesterday? And the answer was no. WATER is a life line and Daniel was wise to par take of it in his fast lol.

My dinner today was great! Even though I had to take it togo. I get full so fast now and I think its because of the water being reserved in my body.
I had roasted red potatos, spinach and garlic, and sauteed vegtables and a cup of red kidney bean soup.

The two chefs at SCAFE know me well now lol and both are very proud of my Daniel Fast. The first chef I met earlier in the week offered to make me anything special. And the other chef was like, "Girl what you know bout Daniel fasting? what church you go to?" and yadda yadda yadda.

It was funny. But I noticed the sides this week are full of natural greens just for me :)
Coinsidence? maybe but thats GODs work for ya.

Anyways I got some photo neews coming soon and a shoot tomorrow and I'm gonna take ANOTTHER stab at a modeling career -__- we'll see what happens!

Remember:
Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment