Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DAY TWO

Day two brought emotions out of me this morning.
The last 30mins of the prayer conference I caught was strong and got tears rolling when I thought about certain things. I am very grateful for the things in my life and the good people in my life as well and I like to see good things happen to them. My sister is one of them and GOD put her on my mind this morning and I prayed and prayed for her and even sent her a text message because I had to share with her that her efforts were recognized and I know GOD has his hands on her situation. I feel that by sharing that with her any doubts or fears she may have about giving up will cease to exist and that she will not stop trying.
My dear bebe, its hard to tell when GOD is working in my relationship. I have found over the year and eight months we have been together things are overturned over a length of time. But he is a blessing in my life that is worth the wait. GOD is working in both of our lives in different ways. Today he called me his guardian angel, somewhat out of context, but it made me think more on if I am meant to be that power house of Faith for him. Perhaps my strength building in Christ will grow to be a solid resting place he can go to and resort to as he reachings GOD in his own way to stand on his own feet in Christ.

Anyhoo, the devil was tempting me this morning by blowing away my breakfast while walking to class(grapes, green ones too :( they were yummy). But I held on through class with my warm water and had faith and i had no tummy aches or nothing!
Dinner was very fulling! They had a spinach and garlic side dish and a good vegan soup and white rice. lots of natural things for me to choose from! The spinach and garlic was my favorite. The soup was good but tooo too salty so i culdnt eat it at all. I was lucky to meet the chef of my dining hall. i was asking about how the soup was prepared to make sure it was all natural ingrediants and he answered my questions and even figured out that I was doing the Daniel Fast. I think he was impressed and wished me luck. He even said if I ever needed anything he'd make it special for me :)

Now I don't mean to rush but its a BLACK OUT of the internet and I gotta get offline. In protest of SOPA/PIPA bills nots to be passed. The way we surf the web and run our lives will never be the same.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment