Saturday, January 21, 2012

DAY SIX

One more day!!!

So proud of myself!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

This morning I woke up to my 5:30AM alarm for the morning prayer session and my access code wasn't working and I didnt want to get out of bed to double check that it was the correct code. I memorized the code by now waking up every morning for it. Disappointed and feeling guilty I said my own prayer than went back to sleep. I felt bad because I had gone all week with the morning prayer and I was upset that I broke my continum.
When I later woke up, the first thing I did was go look at the bulletin from church and was relieved that the code I was putting in was correct. That was a plus for me so that I couldn't blame my missing morning prayer on laziness. I than noticed that the prayer session ended on the 20th! It was only for Monday thru Friday. So my continum lasted after all, and now I only have one more day of this fast and my extensive, faith-building week will come to an end.

I am anxious to type up my Daniel Fast After Math post. I have positive expections and already see changes in my lifestyle that I will dive into after tomorrow.

I want to thank the very few that read my blog and the stranger in Alaska who stubbled upon it somehow lol. I have lots of interesting, juicy, spiritual, career building things to discuss as I get deeper into my lifes journey. Speaking of journey its suppose to be a PHOTOGRAPHIC journey and I've done a lot of post without complimenting it with images. So do not fret! I will compensate for that very soon I promise :)

I'll even post a random one right not that I took on my way to the dining hall. The sky was so beautiful I went back to my room just to get my camera! Enjoy the image and note to self

"bring your camera around more often!"


Ironically, now maybe 2 hrs after i took this picture its thundering and raining outside. lol.
laters

No comments:

Post a Comment