Monday, June 23, 2014

Welcome Back!

About a year ago I really let this blog go...
It's about time I dust it off and bring the world back into my life.
So much has changed, happened, occured, surprised, cooked and created!

I wanna share so much but instead of going backwards I'm going to just start with the present and go from there. Over time I will insert some back stories and share the highlights of my God blessed 2014.
I told everyone this was my year. After a year of darkness and lessons learned, God shone some light on this year and revealed to me just some of the reasons why he had me endure so much heartache and what seemed to be the end of the world. LOL

No one can do me like Jesus! Boy was I all wrong! I didn't need a restart button. I didn't need to run away I just needed to pray and wait. And my oh my has my life turned around.

In a nutshell.....

I graduated from college.
I fell in love (again)
I moved out of Savannah, GA
I fly to France in 3 days.
I took a job in the Fall with Norwegian Cruiselines
And I have another nephew due in 49 days!

I couldn't be more blessed and more excited to see where God is taking me next and what my experiences may be to come. I am a free bird. I wanna go with the wind and let God overtake my actions and thoughts and show me the wonderful world he crafted.

Welcome back to my blog.
Sorry if I kept you waiting.
I'm here now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment