Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lacsote - Fri June 27th


Friday, June 27th

I made it!

Bienvenue France!


 

Flight Travels

This was the longest flight I had ever taken! And my first time doing connections.

With a little over an hour between every flight I found myself with not a moment of downtime!

Running for what seemed like forever to get to my connecting Terminal.

 

JKF to CDG (7 hour flight)

After barely making it to this flight. I arrived at the plane doors out of breathe and dying of thirst! A lovely male attendant welcomed me in French. I smiled and said Merci. Trying to practice my manners in French bit me in the butt cause he then proceeded to tell me where my seat was in French -_- Reading his hand movements I started in one direction and turned back saying, This way? To confirm lol.

Moving through the isles I felt sooo cool! This JET felt just like the ones on TV! Fancy business class with reclining chairs into beds and giant cubby holes. Then the Economy Class divided into 3 sections.

Window (3 chairs) aisle (4chairs) aisle (3 chairs) Window

This flight had its ups and downs. I sat in the aisle of the middle seated section of 4 chairs. I was actually supposed to be in one but another lady switched seats before I got there and that was fine. We spoke for a bit and then engulfed ourselves with both food and entertainment. I opted for the Low Sodium dinner which was delicious and was served first. I got steamed tilapia with asparagus and mushrooms. With a side of green apple apple sauce (bitter and nasty), a salad, a fruit salad, and water. The food was tasty and cooked with like NO salt lol. but they gave me sea salt, sugar, and butter on the side to use as I wish which was nice.
In front of me was a touchscreen with plenty of options. Latest movies to watch, classics, as well as radios and full albums to listen to. I watched the Lego movie which was AWEEESOOMMEE!!!!
Shortly after watching it I started feeling not so good. Then we had turbulence which made things worst. I had some water took 2 advils and went to sleep! When I woke  up I was feeling a little better and we were close to landing.  

 

 
 
 
CDG – Paris

Golden widen panel roofs

Beautiful fancy water fountains.

And also a long journey to my connecting flight.

When I got to the gate I found 2 other SCAD students as well as a moment to breathe before boarding again. It would be an hour and a half ot get to Marsielle (pronounced MAR-SAY) After boarding a less luxurious plane and smaller in scale Air France jet I began to read. Take off was delayed about 10 minutes and shortly after take off I found myself asleep until we nearly landed lol.
 
 

BIENVENUE!!!!!

A photo glance at my first views on my first day in Lacoste, France

[Murrier Upper & Lower Apartments]
I live in upper!

 [Yes cars go through here]
[One of many terrace views on campus]

 [Campus cat Pierre]


 [dinner Line]
[Daily downhill travels]

[View from my bedroom window *team no A/C*]
 [Dinner]
 [Campus entrance as well as steepest hill]
 [My room unpacked]
 
Tarde!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment