Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mini Racing Car Tournament in Lacoste, France

Mini Car Racing Tournament!!!



Today I went to the soccer fields and met a whole bunch of new students to play kickball and later soccer.



While waiting for the ball we discovered and checked out these guys preparing their mini race cars for a race! It was soo cool I really wished my brothers could have been there. They are all into craft cars and bulding I know they would appreciate how the cars were decorated and all the liquids they were pumping into the cars and managing them on the race track. It was like a LIVE game of Forza Motorsport or something. every driver had reps on the field who flipped the cars if they rolled over or stalled out. Check out the video on Youtube I recorded of most the race!


Their races are seasonal. Next one is in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment