Saturday, April 20, 2013

RAWRR!!!

The shivers all over my body tell me its not ok
The cold sensation in my limbs tells me today is not my day
and probably not tomorrow nor the next
but DAMN IT I insist on being friggin HAPPY again
Happy moments
Happy hours
Happy minutes
Happy Events
Otherwise...GTF out of my head

Such a fool
Gave it all I got
But then you wanna like it....
Its not your fault
But I question who was the true supporter
I question if it really matters
Then I see happiness in your eyes and my heart shatters
Cause I didn't put that smile on your face
And I bet those were some romantic days....

But whatever I need this pain
It'l only make me stronger for the next stage
I wanna hate you but my heart can't do that.
I really am the point .01%
Only you really knew that
Guess it didn't matter cause you blew that.


Memoirs of ANIE

No comments:

Post a Comment