Monday, April 8, 2013

Admitting it is the first step...

I can't tell the stars from the downtown lights
If I said I was truly over you
My heart would say amen
But I'd give in to the cold caress of 2 am.
If I admit I can't get used to this
Will my heart break again?
As I fall into the waiting arms of 2 AM

2AM - Alexz Johnson
_________________________________________________________________

I don't believe I'll be alright
I don't believe I'll be OK
I don't believe how you've thrown me away
I do believe you didn't try
I do blame you for every lie
When I look in your eyes, I don't see mine

Oh, he's under my skin
Just give me something to get rid of him
I've got a reason now to bury this alive
Another little white lie

 Skin - Alexz Johnson
_______________________________________________________________________

I see you with her and it crushes me inside
Guess I should stop thinking about you all the time
Maybe this is what I needed, maybe this is a sign
Maybe, I’ve been blind to reality
Baby, tell me

Chorus~
Every little glance my way
Every time you wanted to hang
You seemed so interested
So could you tell me
Was it real or was it all in my head
Was it real or was it all in my head

Tori Kelly - All in My Head
__________________________________________________________________________

 It's so hard to tell what's in your heart
What you keep to yourself is tearing me apart
And should I be afraid to dream about you?
And if you feel the same, whatchu going to do?

How far can we go before we break?
How long can I wait?

How strong do you think I am?
How much can I take of this?
Am I a rock, or a rose, or a fist?
Or the breath at the end of a kiss?

How deep do you want to go
'Cause I'll go there if I can
You make it harder than it has to be
How strong? How strong do you think I am?

If I move in any closer
If you let go and give yourself away
And if we let this happen to us
Everything will change

How strong do you think I am? - Alexz Johnson
__________________________________________________________________________

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of your indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're ever gonna shake me
Oh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

I ain't gonna cry no
And i won't beg you to stay
If you're determined to leave boy
I will not stand in your way
But inevitably, you'll be back again
'Cause you know in your heart babe
Our love will never end no, no
You'll Always Be my baby - Mariah Carey
_____________________________________________________________________________

Let me rise
Let me fall
Let me breathe
I wanna lose control, I’m not afraid to lose it all
Let me break
Let me crawl
Cause I will get back up again, If you let me fall

If I burn down
In this fire
I’ve got myself to blame
I can’t stop
Or give up
I need to feel the pain

Can you hear me
don’t come near me
You just get in my way
I’m only human
And there’s nothing you can say

Let Me Fall - Alexz Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________

May your neighbors respect you
Trouble neglect you, angels protect you
And heaven accept you..

Shot for Me - Drake
_________________________________________________________________________

The love you don't feel
When you're holding me
Morning will come and I'll do what's right
Just give me til then to give up this fight
And I will give up this fight

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
I can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I feel the power but you don't No you don't
I can't make you love me if you don't
If you don't,
No, you won't

I Can't Make You Love Me - Bon Iver
_____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment