Monday, April 1, 2013

How are you doing?

 
I hate the way people ask that question.
"How are you doing?"
"You doing alright?"
"You okay?"
Even in a text message I hear the sad tone and the fear of my answer like they are ready to handle a lot in my response or something.
 
I'm not gonna lie its great to be asked, its great to know who is concerning themselves with my well being. But that question takes me back. I answer it differently every time almost. I feel like by saying GREAT I'm lying. My day can be great and awesome but Stephanie...
She's well, healthy, breathing, and blessed.
I'm not broken, I'm not falling apart.
I have to collect myself from time to time but otherwise all the pieces are in the same jar
Only a few of them are stuck in other places but I'm working on retrieving all of me.
I don't waste my smiles on nobody. I don't mean mug either. I'm pleasant and happy and my smile comes around when you give me something to smile about. Taking pictures of myself are starting to feel akward to me now, it's so strange but it is how it is.
 
Right now I am procrastinating. In 6 hours I have a quiz and a resume and research due.
School is exciting because everything I do is a career builder and I'm so deep into my major now its a little scary sometimes. I have to remind myself like YOOO You're a Junior!! Come June I will have exactly a year left at SCAD :( I don't want to leave Savannah though...
When and where I'll go I don't know but I have a heavy feeling of confidence that things are gonna change big time. I'm going to be out of that school routine and into the work world. Have my 9 to 5 and all my bills to pay. Sounds serious but God has a plan and He'll gladly show me the way.

 
I look in all directions for the next best thing. I'm gonna close this laptop and get busy. My success is dependent on me. I have been embracing radical praise and each day I feel older and each week I feel closer to God and knowing who He created me to be. The word CHANGE is very significant to me and I embrace it every time I get the opportunity...
 
I've been thinking about cutting off my hair...but I'll save that for another post, on another day cause I don't want anyone to think its April Fools Joke. lol I'm so serious though.
 
 
Love,
 
LIBERATION



 

No comments:

Post a Comment