Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My biggest PRINT ever!

So I have turned a corner in my nude photography. For those of you who thought I did it for kicks and giggles.. you were wrong! I really honestly! TRULY! Have a passion for photographing nude bodies. There is something passionate and honest and vulnerable about it that I like. In my images I compose I can create another world with a body part you see every day.

One of my professors (Craig Stevens aka photo daddy) proposed that I see one of my images larger than life. I mean like GALLERY BIG is what I call it lol. He enjoyed my work so much he offered to print ONE image of my choosing for free... ECSTATIC this is the image I choose below and for scale purposes I sat in on the picture so you can see how big it really is :)

This picture really made my day! I am very excited to start getting my life together in terms or my photography this spring break (next week). I have lots of work to do in order to become Gallery ready. Fix my new site for  Stephanie Brown Photography, make some new business cards, create leave behinds and post cards for career fair and companies. Lots of work! but its exciting work cause this year I am going to get my work into a gallery!! I can feel it, its gonna happen!

AFTER FINALS (2 more days) I will share with the world a little of the series I have put together. But all in do time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment