Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Laying in the Sun @Delray Beach

 
Haven't been to the beach since New Years Eve!
It was a cloudy day but I still had a little of the Florida heat.
 
The sun teased my skin coming out for a minute then hiding behind clouds again.
I didn't even go in the water
 
I knew it would be cold
So I didn't bother
 
I chilled with a friend and his baby brother. It was nice to catch up I wish I could with Amber.
 
I'm actually looking forward to my summer in Delray.
I'll be taking 4 classes and get to hang out with my friends from back in the day.
Donovan
Amber
Julian too
It's uplifting to be in the presence of people who truly miss and care for you.
I'm a good person and good people should be around others like that too.
 
 

I'm guarding my heart, GOD has taken control.
I'm not looking for love cause that cup is full.
Delray is my hometown and symbolic of growth
But at the same time its a place that tempts my faith because I'm surrounded by memories close to my heart. I'm surrounded by moments and feelings that I don't regret.
It's just a shame that the time did end.
I'm working on getting over those letters E.N.D.
Cause God doesn't close a door without leaving a bigger one open for me.
 
 
Be Yourself
Be Honest
Be Blessed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment