Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Good Morning...

Hey..
Ye...

I don't hate you
It's not easy for me
I speak as God calls me to.

Hey..
Ye...

I don't want to push
I'm a nice person
I'm can be too nice

Hey..
Ye..

I can't get in God's way.
I'm feeling like I can handle more of you
But I'm also feeling like that feeling is misleading
That feeling is trying to distract me from what God is doing in my life

Hey...
Ye...

God's gonna work in you
I can't get in the way of that.
I still care too much
I'm not in control


Hey...
Ye..

I still have hope tucked away and hanging on single string
The String is made of steel
I can't find the right scissors

Hey...
Ye...

God will provide cause I have faith in him
My heart pours out endless amounts of prayers through my conscious
LORD I love you and give you Praise

Hey..
Ye...

Turn on the lights

No comments:

Post a Comment