Friday, March 9, 2012

Remind Me why I blog

I blog not to show off. Not because I have no friends and not  cause I'm crazy.

I wanted to blog since high school but saved it for my college days to start.
From middle school to high school a child can go through a drastic personality switch. Its when most kids grow the most for the good or bad. But from High school to college things can differ even more so because now you are paying for your education! But for me I went from High School to Art School. And this blogging journey for me is a record of my progress of my art work, of my company, and my name!

I'm gonna blow up one day because I know I can do it. I always said I wanted to be one of those photographers listed that changed the world. I am going to be on covers of magazines, accompanying editorial pieces, shooting bodies, doing my signature thing in the studio and having musicians and actors find it, love it, and hire me for their shoots or posters or CD covers. And when I say "I am" I mean my art work, my photographs! We are one person. For my photograph to be on the cover of TIME magazine is an ultimate goal! It will feel like my face was on the cover! lol. For LIFE magazine to cover "Stephanie Brown the photographer that challenged the great" lol. A single Tumblr post with my name on it. For high-profile individuals to recognize my work and personally request me. For a foreign country to email me and ask for me to cover a story in their country. For organizations to reach out to me to bring awareness to their cause. Those are my dreams and aspirations for my work. I want my work to hit a global scale. I mean GOOGLE Stephanie Brown now and you won't find me but just give me 10 years boy haha I'm so excite for my life.

I'm excited for my life because of the way I live it, and because of the way I view it. Optimistic and free from worry because I am anxious but patient. Patience is a virtue, and its one I possess. I'm not perfect but I'm so in love with my future and believe in every aspect of it that I know it will happen. Whether it occurs while I am alive or dead all my dreams will come true. My artwork will warm hearts, change lives, save lives, preserve memories, and reach all the corners of the Earth.

Check me out on the personal level while you can lol. I got stars to reach and galaxies to climb people! What are your dreams? Are you allowing obstacles to get you down?
Try seeing those obstacles as fictitious monsters that only exist as long as you allow them to get you down. That's what I do, and I'm given the strength to stomp right through them to what GOD has planned for me. My pastor Joyce described how the devil is always tryna get you down. I mean pulling at your legs and putting weight on your back but you exclaim the GOD you serve and show that devil whose boss lol.

Remind me why I blog. Every once in a while. I sit and think back at all the plans/goals I intend to achieve, LIFE is so precious it excites me... I record mine with a camera.

How do you record your LIFE?




Remind me why I blog
Why I speak to silent screens
Why I sit in darkness
Typing to deaf ears
Mute Lips
Blind Eyes
I got viewers here
there and sometimes no where
I don't fear
No point
I record my thoughts, beliefs, needs
Plant seeds in the minds of those who really read
Reading with their spirits and recieve
The things GOD has give to me
I share with Thee.
hehe
I'm blessed...
Followers are my conquest
As I lead and go places
Remember me
My smile
My words
My heart
Take your picture
And replace your identity with someone who've never seen
Please I do it with ease
A challenge I accept
I blog to teach,
Release
Learn if anyone dare to comment me
What keeps you Helen Keller?
I'll wait
Until we conversate
We'll build something this world will Love to Hate
Can't Wait.
 
-Stephanie Brown
03/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment