Friday, June 24, 2011

TwentyFour

I have Loved the 24th of Every Month in my life
Since 4/24/2010,
I've hopped around in excitement wondering where this date would take me
2 months
6 months
8 months
A Year!
And today I feel different.
He's away and I'm here.
Not tomorrow, nor the next can we toast in our time
Together we've built armor of love that we last us a long time.
Education comes first.
And our love understands that.
And today i feel different.
Proud of him and proud of me
Evolving together at a time like this
Perfect I think cause it's easier to focus.
No side tracking cause our hearts are preoccupied
On Pearanie and Love and waiting for the next kiss.
As useless as these words and as precious as my thoughts,
Today I rethinked the meaning of the number TwentyFour.
It became a lucky number, like a new car you start to see everywhere on the road.
It became a token and a birthday on FaceBook.
It even symbolizes an age where it'll finally just be Us.
And no matter where we are TwentyFour defines us.
Stuck together or held with a hyphen, TwentyFour will never seperate us.


#A Toast to the many TwentyFour's to Come <3
(picture didn't load, i'll upload it seprately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment