Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stranger

Old Friend
Old Lover
Stranger
I don't know you yet we've met before.
It's been so many years though....
A reunion is feared but somewhat needed.
Yet a part of me wants to keep you a mystery.
I'm not happy your life is a mess
I'm not happy that you turned to the worst
But I am happy that you're true to yourself
I'm glad that I freed you of your disguise.
I'm glad you've grown to the man YOU wanted to be.
Away from me you can do that
And away from you I grew to find what happiness really means.
I found strength.
I found trust
I found love.

The real deal, not what I thought it should be.
I got what you can't force and what you can't buy nor glue together.
It works cause we choose for it to work
We're great because our puzzle pieces fall together effortlessly
Unlike the old pieces that kept getting tossed up in the air hoping it'd fall back together again

The puzzle is only complete when it's meant to be.
No pressure
No glue
No tape

Just Destiny.


#Happy to be freed from the free you, so that someone else could free me in their genuine love.

No comments:

Post a Comment