Friday, June 10, 2011

Heartless

To: Heartless(YOU)

I wanna help people and according to your job description so do you.

The "spirit" is misguiding you and your message is heartless. The things you say and your approach are so awful and heartbreaking. Anyone different from yourself is evil or possessed or a drug addict. But that's not fair. Everyone encounters misfortunes in their lives that seem to be the end of your world BUT everything truly happens for a reason. And later in the lives of those who have encountered misfortunes, their eyes will be opened to a new truth that only they can understand and THOSE who accept them for who they are.

People pity the blind, pity the deaf, pity the parents of autism and downs syndrome...but why?
These people may not be able to hear and see and act like "we" do but who said they had to.
The point is for them to live their lives happy learning as much as they can.
The blind may not be able to physically see but see the world in a light "we" can never understand.
Ray Charles......  Stevie Wonder......

People hurting the children I described above hurt ME. And You blame the parents or their lifestyles, that's foolish and YOU are 3 times my age! What would hurt you are the facts. What would hurt you is the statistics. What would hurt you is if I put my point in a situation you'd understand. God Forbid. What if you had a miscarriage. And people said only people who take drugs and are crazy have miscarriages. Not fair to say huh? Hurts you deep huh? Published or not, all your negative thoughts give the same HURT to the ears and eyes you haven't even met.

I worked for a wonderful company, Visual Images, a youth sports photography company. I was an assistant to the photographers. My boss hand picked me among others to work with the Buddy Leagues. The children and the teens I encountered in this league had a large variety of physical and mental impairments, but their parents encouraged them to participate in baseball, soccer, and football so they can do what they see the "normal" kids do on television or in books. Why lock them up in a room and hide them.

I'm blessed to be apart of a family of healthy men and women and I thank my parents for that. But YOU.
You in particular will never read this blog and probably never understand what I'm trying to say. But I pray that the Lord opens your eyes to your words and your thoughts. Because the same people you call evil, disturbed, and drug attics can be the people who save your life in old age.
You have no life unless you're living it. And YOU have no right to condemn any child or any parent who has done nothing less if not more for their child but love them for who they ARE and not what they want them to be.

I wanna help people. And with my photography and my love for art I feel I can accomplish this one day....
Cause even though you think otherwise, I AM thinking, learning, accepting, and WILL become larger then you ever imagined.

Your warnings have done enough. My eyes are open but yours are still closed.


  • 10-25% of all clinically recognized pregnancies will end in miscarriage. AmericanPregnancy.org
  • According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2003, autism is the most common of the Pervasive Developmental Disorders, affecting an estimated 1 in 250 births.
  • Down syndrome occurs in 1 of every 800 infants with many as 6,000 children born with Down syndrome each year.  AmericanPregnancy.org

Thank You to the Foundations I Know or have worked with and to the individuals who have endured and/or truly understand these misfortunes. May God Bless you and the revelations your situations may have revealed to you.



Love,

   Learn.Accept.Love.GiveFight Back

No comments:

Post a Comment