Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Parisian Dream

I can't say that I ever dreamed what it may be like to roam the streets of Paris...

We arrived on Tuesday August 22nd and it's been a dream ever since.
Quaint hotel breakfast, street food lunches, and café dinners. On and off the metro all hours of the day and night. Outfits for every event and shoes and accessories to go with. Narrow streets. Taxis. Motorcycles and mopeds galour!!

I left 5 days and 4 memorable nights later. I left with more than I arrived.
Souvenirs, french friends, sites that have been seen, and views that will never erase from my memory.
Every day in Paris was a dream and every night in Paris I felt like a celebrity.

Here is a photo story of my time welll spent!


































No comments:

Post a Comment