Sunday, October 20, 2013

Special Thanks To my Wrecking Ball



And a special thanks to my wrecking ball!
I appreciate the conversation where we can
Connect
Reflect
Relate
and understand each other for who we are now and what we have
Done
Learned
Accomplished
And FAIL to realize.
Oh but where would we be without God's glorious grace.

A special thanks to my wrecking ball,
For reminding me why you aren't ready
Why you won't be ready
Why we aren't together
Why I don't trust you
and why I don't love you like I want to.

Like a stubborn baby that refuses to eat
I spoon feed myself your truths
I force feed my new attitude
I have to push out a laugh and a smile when you belittle my existence
'Cause I refuse to feel less than what I deserve
N' I refuse to be fooled by your lies
God can't be deceived and therefore neither can I!
So you can keep your study buddies and college chefs
Who smile in your face for nothing less than selfish service and ill-received perks.

I'm a trophy.
A gift from God.
While you fooling around God is polishing me and preparing me
For someone who knows how to take care of .01%

"Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you"
~Miley Cyrus
 
 
 
 
Anie is feeling COLD
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment