Monday, October 28, 2013

Birthday Blessings



Your girlfriend is a blessing.
Yours and mines alike.
I'm happy to tears that you are with her cause she reflects your outer being.
I think she loves you already!
Which honestly could be worrisome,
But I choose to be optimistic that she is your best thing.

She's the best thing to happen for me because
You met me first and chose her
And that decided everything for me.
I'm not mad, actually grateful
Cause I was not ready for what you'd bring.
You got that strength on you
And that heart that made me wonder

You are a life lesson
One that I'm proud of,
My definite maybe that would never become love.

My experiences with you influenced me to believe I'd never have anything better than what I had for so many years. Tempted to go back to him, frustration kept me still.
Frozen for a while until we met in person,
You brought me anew, reminding me of what I could truly do

I can have anything I desire
Not Proud, just blessed.
I can marry and have a child
But it's not my time yet.

So when you tell me you miss me...
I smile,
Warm Cheeks
I've found strength in saying no
Cause the right thing is always Rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment