Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tolerance

Building my tolerance in more than one way
Responsibly, never recklessly
I'm far too overwhelmed to type anything that will make lots of sense

I need to detox.
Everything needs renewal.
Other than a select few everyone else needs to just step back
Reintroduce yourself
I want to be ignorant of who you are so I can make proper choices
So I can not be effected by your choices
Cleanse me of ALL OF YOU
Each and every one of your species, gender, sex
I'm through.

Its better this way I'm sure.
The last time I did this I got you
Maybe this time God will bless me with me
Take these feelings and turn it into stone
I care too much for heartless souls

Just leave me be
I'll decompose and wake up in a better life
I'll sit here and let them come to me.
On display in a glass window
Pull back the curtains if you choose to pursue
Cause I've let go of the controls

Confused.
Overwhelmed.
Counting down for school to end.
Don't got time for feelings anymore.
Medusa I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment