Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jumbled Up

I feel so compelled to write right now but my words and thoughts are jumbled...

I hate how emotional I can be sometimes, it can really get in the way
Its frustrating
Dealing with feelings and stuff like that
I keep telling myself I can't be catching no feelings because I don't know what to do with them.

I feel like I've been shopping and tried on lots of new clothes  and I'm really digging my new style.
But this style reflects some other stuff that I rather not deal with at all.
Its frustrating but everything happens in layers.

3 Years ago around this time I was a new person, excited in the start of a new lifestyle and new associations. Now back to the present and I'm in the same position but refreshed. I'm a new person AGAIN, with a new outlook AGAIN and new associations. I'm not the same Stephanie Brown I was 3 years ago and I believe I'll continue to grow and change what comes with that change idk.
I'm afraid to interfere with God's blessings and his plans, I take everyday and situation slow and bring anything questionable to God.


But this heart of mine.... it's full of so much love and it cares so much but I've dumped it's contents and now I'm just trying to re-paint the walls.

It's frustrating.
To know
But not know
To have faith
To be patient
To feel cold and warm all at once
God reel in my emotions
Help me keep them protected

Day by day
No other way
Then by the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment