Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Separated: I'm Sick

I have the urghh to write!
But my mind body and soul are separated...

I've been flooded with homework all week.
Restless naps and early morning filled with homework
My assignments have me writing and reading and annotating till I have to run out the door
Can't be late to class no more.

Exhausted.
But the hours I endure.
When I'm out of class I sit somewhere new or familiar
I prepare myself for work
Yet I linger.

Exhausted my mind starts to dream
Sweet memories stirred up by the things I see.
Young love
Laughter
Loneliness, I don't know what I'm after.
I'm an Observationalist
I react emotionally to everything that blesses my senses
Ears
Nose
Hands
Glasses.

Summer B
Midterms are next week
I'm taking 3 classes.
Every classes sparks my mind to go somewhere that doesn't matter.
My heart, my soul, my mind they are scattered
Everytime I travel I want to write but I'm too tired.
I don't want to rush the process I want it to be natural
Cause the feelings I have inside must be released!
Patience is what I'm after,
Cause my mind, my soul, my heart are scattered

They need to come home
'Come one
I'm sick.
I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment