Monday, July 1, 2013

Fingerprints

My fingerprints set me apart from you
Every groove and swirl is unique to me
They contain my mystery
You couldn't handle where my fingerprints have been
The life they live is beyond you
Sometimes beyond me

God breathed life into man
Later created me
No other Stephanie
Humbled, Strong and Sweet
My fingerprints are predestined to be great
Someone remarkable
Unique

My fingerprints set me apart from you
To me they reflect my inner being
They protrude the surface
Yet you can't feel the change of pattern
By touch they remain uniformly smooth.

My fingerprints are my own;
God's plan for me
Spirals, curves, and intersecting lines
Up down around my digits
To the front of my fingers and
Stop.

There's something miraculous here
Examining my fingerprints I feel more in tuned to me
The more I read the more I understand, learn, adapt, and transform
Paths bend
Fall short
Open and Close
Just to begin again elsewhere

My fingerprints set me apart from you
They narrate a story untold and foreshadowed.
The develop a new way of communication
Between the Creator and these hands of mine

Count the impressions that decorate your hands as you count the paths God has yet to reveal to you
My prints are not like yours
But I count Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment