Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let the Blessings Rain!

GOD doesn't make mistakes! Everything he does and says and puts you through is for a purpose!
Today really since its after midnight begins my midterm week at school and I have been super busy this weekend and still a little behind but God is going to get my through this week he shall give me my well deserved rest later in the week.
Tuesday is my Anniversary and by Friday I'll be in Atlanta for the first time!

Today at church I completed my 3rd Membership class ,at Living Hope Community Fellowship. I newly learned more things about the church and the church's mission. I was expecting to be presented to the congregation today and I was going to buy the cd to show my parents but it turns out that won't happen till the next 1st Sunday. Nevertheless, God spoke to me through the music ministry, like he normally does and the Judah worshippers(the choir) sang my mom's song "Holy Holy Holy". And normally her singing that annoys me because she is trying to ignore me or drown me out. But today in church hearing that song was so comforting and I felt like my mom was in service with me. Later we had a moving period of praise with the song.

So (today) may 10th I am actually continuing this post that I realize never got posted.
In reference to the title let the blessings rain I am proud to be working with what is now 3 other companies. Early this quarter I prayed to God that I wanted to be able to pay my tithes and serve him and my church and I want to be able to save to help my upcoming FALL quarter which will be financially tight on me. And he blessed me day after day.

I am a photographer for THE NAPPY HUT Natural Hair Care Salon
I am an intern for SHANNON CHRISTOPHER Wedding Photography
and I am now a BLOGGER for KREATIV MYNDZ event planning company back home in Florida.

It is a little here and there but its quite the blessing indeed. All three companies are full of beautiful people who love what they are doing. I often ask myself when I go back home for the summer do i really want to go back and work for Macy's....?
With my business license now I am an LLC. and I really want to challenge myself and begin making money more creatively. Honestly I am still not sure because the consistent check from macy's would be lovely but...it would take up time I could use for shooting and editing.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
Nevertheless PLEASE check out the people who God has made blessings in my life!

The Nappy Hutt           Shannon Christopher Wedding Photographer      Kreativ Myndz

No comments:

Post a Comment