Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Devil tried to get me

I dreamt of your wedding tonight. It made my chest hurt You were grown and tall And a military vet And oh yea i was never invited When i dreamt of your wedding I saw it with friends on a DVD recording Your mother was there She looked disappointed. You married an Indian woman You had an Indian wedding You kneeled on the ground N prayed to Allah My jaw dropped While your mom shrugged her shoulders Your clothes were new and nice But baggy with hair all over your face not trimmed very nice At the end of dvd 1 everyone left but I searched for dvd 2 cause the reception wasn't shown yet. My mom and dad said they were ready to go I screamed not yet And my mom spoke to me lOw She said it's been nearly a decade and I need to let go of this shit I told her whatever I didn't care one bit. .. I think what has got me up and writing all this is the fact that I pray for your success everyday Yet i had a dream of what I would consider a failure. I pray God brings you confidence and help. I pray God gives you the strength I got. I pray that God gives though a pure passion in your heart, one that will cause you to yearn for him and fully invite Him in your heart... I pray this Prayer alllll the time. I'm serious about my loved ones and their spirits. Yet I dreamed a dream that showed nothing but defiance. I dreamed a dream that some would say means I'm doing nothing. But i state this loud and proud for the devil and all his demons ... YOU WILL NOT HAVE HIM! I don't care how many decades go by... I don't need to be witness to all the events cause I put you in the hands of someone who is guaranteed to make it alright. I want to run into one day doing marvelous things. I want to hug you one day and sense the spirit of God in your being. I trust God to do this and more. So fuck you Devil and this dream. This heart ache you trying to lay on my chest won't succeed. I rebuke you and all these negative things. Memoirs of Anie never end they just swing. -6:10am 1/21/2014 Shared from Google Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment