Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Discouragement You ARE the Devil!

The devil does not run my life.
I will not allow you to terrorize my life!

I'm tired of being uplifted and then torn down again.
Devil I'ma let you know that I'm gonna praise God through my storm!
Rejection
Disappointment
No money
No job
No support
People in and out of my life
I DON'T CARE!!!

Devil you can take it all
You can block all of my pathways
You will not make me feel some type of way!

I will make it.
I will get there
Just me and JESUS
God WILL make a way
And I don't doubt that for a second of any given day

So go ahead try me.
Make it rain a little harder.
You are underestimating the strength of a woman
Covered
Sheltered
Protected

by her Jehovah
by her Yahwah
by her Father

Go ahead and keep trying me!

Watch me get right past your "blockades"
I got a blessing on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment